As solar energy continues to grow around the world, TEN NINE leverages its decades of experience in designing, developing, and deploying solar solutions that help reduce carbon footprint and energy costs. As your development partner, TEN NINE works with your facility’s operations team to understand your needs, baseline your energy operations, and evaluate potential solar solutions that maximize the benefits for your facility.
Over the last decade, the solar industry has rapidly scaled, enabling solar to be a cost effective solution for many facilities. Capitalizing on background in development, finance, engineering, operations and legal, our team is uniquely positioned to enable projects to move from concept to development to operations. The team follows a rigorous process under a highly structured plan, with the capability to address, in house, all of the technical, legal and financial implications of energy projects. Our process is designed to mitigate risk while maximizing the benefits of energy development projects.
The TEN NINE team has the collective skills to handle all of the financial, legal, permitting issues, interconnection and engineering demands of the any larger-scale energy development project. The leadership team’s experiences include services for large industrial companies, large commercial facilities, and utility clients and as developers & consultants as providers of energy solutions.
TEN NINE works with your team to evaluate key aspects including:
- Deployment type: Whether onsite solar (net metered solar) using roof, ground, or carport; virtual net metered solar; or synthetic PPA structures, TEN NINE will help your team understand the costs and benefits of each solution type.
- Ownership structure: The TEN NINE team helps you evaluate whether solar ownership, lease, or power purchase agreement (PPA) structures are best for your operational and financial needs.
- Technologies: TEN NINE designs solutions using best-in-class technologies, including both crystalline silicon and thin film solar panels; traditional and single axis tracked systems; and ballasted designs.
- Teaming: TEN NINE works with leading engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) firms to cost-effectively construct your solution, enabling your facility to maximize the benefits of going solar.
- Financing: TEN NINE provides an integrated solution with the full capital stack through its relationships with national and international financial partners.
TEN NINE has extensive experience with unique situations, which enables the team to provide flexible solutions for your facility’s needs.